Erf 649 Dube Tradeport
Size from 2,300m² to 3,400m²
A Grade Offices and Warehouse to Let in Dube Tradeport-La Mercy
Dube TradePort forms part of the greater King Shaka Airport complex, to the North of Durban; The complex has been conceived by the Province of KwaZulu Natal as an "Aerotropolis" to deliver world class logistics and seamless business connections.
The Dube TradePort is an integral part of the planning for the airport complex and a key development driver for the entire area north of Durban.Access, security, services and location are all top class;
The light industrial land is located to the north west of the King Shaka Airport complex, immediately adjacent to the cargo terminal;
The Dube Tradeport is a Special Economic Zone ("SEZ"). Benefits to manufacturers located in SEZ's around South Africa include VAT and Customs incentives as well as a corporate tax reduction from 28% to 15%. A brochure detailing the benefits of this SEZ is available upon request;
The Trade Port is reached easily from either the N2 or the R102 (via Verulam). A dual carriageway linking the Trade Port to the Douglas Watson Highway (Tongaat highway) is currently under construction. This will become the main entrance. In the medium term a light rail access is also planned.
- Total Site Area - 5695sqm
- Proposed Gross Lettable Area –3400sqm warehouse & offices with 2,300sqm of yard and parking
- Warehouse-including sprinklers R59 per sqm
- A Grade Offices R90 per sqm
- Concrete Yard R14 per sqm
- The PROPOSED layout and 3D renders are indicated below;
- Note –the site layout and GLA can be revised (within the zoning requirements) to suit all potential tenant’s requirements.
- Rates ONLY R3/m2 site area
- The lease will be a fully repairing, fully recovering triple net lease. i.e. the tenant will be responsible for all consumption items as well as all maintenance.
- Available –December 2018
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Strathmore Commercial & Industrial Property website is accurate and up to date, Strathmore Commercial & Industrial Property makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag