Size from 200m² to 800m²
Offices to Let in New Dube City Development-La Mercy
Dube City is becoming a next-generation business hub in the heart of Dube TradePort Special Economic Zone, adjacent to King Shaka International Airport's passenger terminal. Its growth follows sustainable development principles and makes provision for premium office, retail, hospitality and leisure space close to the airport.
The first phase of development encompasses an area of 12 hectares (29 acres), increasing to 24 hectares (59 acres) upon completion of the second phase. The development comprises 10 blocks, consisting of 45 individual stands, all of which are level, fully-serviced and competitively priced. The sites are available on long-term leases of 49 years, with an option to renew (depending on the nature of proposed developments).
Dube City's development is set to deliver a world-class and cosmopolitan business and leisure facility. This mixed-use development will include a blend of entertainment, hotel, conference, retail, knowledge-intensive companies and company head offices. The area is supported by fully-reticulated fibre-optic cabling delivering unparalleled voice and data connectivity.
- Excellent Visibility
- Rentals from R130 per sqm
- R500 per parking bay monthy
- Complete flexibility in terms of parking requirements
- Multiple access road system and close to major North-South routes: N2, M4, R102 and international Trade Avenue
- World Class IT operation and fully lasid fibre optic network
- Dedicated Dube TradePort Corporation facilities management team looking after the precinct
- Security-fully fenced perimeter ; CCTV Coverage; motion detector beams; number plate and facial recognition access; egress points; 24 hour monitoring
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Strathmore Commercial & Industrial Property website is accurate and up to date, Strathmore Commercial & Industrial Property makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag